Kit for the preparation of Indium In-111 Pentetreotide
Octreoscan can rapidly detect and localise neuroendocrine tumors - primary and metastatic - often missed by conventional imaging. Whole body scanning can more definitively confirm the absence, presence or extent of disease. Octreoscan's valuable clinical information can help you; stage the patient, determine diagnostic work-up, avoid multiple imaging studies or invasive procedures, select the optimal treatment plan early in the disease process, assess surgical candidates, and evaluate response to therapy.
Octreoscan is intended for the localisation of gastro-entero-pancreatic (GEP) neuroendochrine tumors.
- 1.1ml of III MBq/ml (3.0 mCi/ml) Indium 111 Chloride sterile solution
- Octreoscan should be stored at room temperature (15°C to 25°C). Indium 111 Pentetreotide must be used within 6 hours of preparation.
- Citric Acid Monohydrate 8.7mg
- Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 32.5mg
- Dextrose Anhydrous 12mg in sterile water for injection