Curium Ultratag RBC
Kit for the preparation of Technetium Tc 99m - Labelled red blood cells
Ultratag RBC is an easy to use in-vitro labeling kit for red blood cells
Technetium (99mTc)-labelled red blood cells are used for blood pool imaging, including cardiac first pass and gated equilibrium imaging and for detection of sites of gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Sodium Hypochlorite 0.6mg in sterile water for injection.
- Citric Acid Monohydrate 8.7mg
- Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 32.5mg
- Dextrose Anhydrous 12mg in sterile water for injection
- Stannous Chloride Dihydrate 96µg
- Tin Chloride Dihydrate 105µg
- Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 3.67µg
- Dextrose Anhydrous 5.5mg